Life’s 7 Ultimate Questions
In ministry, when people ask you deep questions, where do you turn for ultimate answers?
During my next How to Care Like Christ seminar (see below for details), we’ll explore together how to change lives with Christ’s changeless truth.
We’ll discover scriptural answers to life’s seven ultimate questions:
1. What is truth? Where do I find answers?
2. Who is God? Can I know Him personally?
3. Who am I? What makes people tick?
4. What went wrong? Why do we do the things we do?
5. Can people change? How do people change?
6. What’s my purpose? How does my future destiny impact my present reality?
7. How can I help? How can I change lives?
Learn More About How to Care Like Christ
*Date: Saturday, January 23, 2010
*Time: 9:00-4:00 (Registration and Continental Breakfast Begins at 8:30)
*Place: Douglas Memorial Community Church, 1325 Madison Ave, Baltimore, MD 21217. Phone: 410-523-1700
*Online Information: Visit the church web site for more information.
Cost: $25.00. Cost includes continental breakfast, snacks, lunch, complete set of seminar notes, and full-day seminar.
You have several registration and payment options:
1. Register online and pay by credit card here.
2. Call Douglas Memorial Community Church at 410-523-1700 to register and pay by check.
3. Mail a check to the church address (see above).
4. Contact Minister Vivian Ferebee at: email@example.com, 410-523-1700, ext. 17.
5. Pay by cash in person the day of the seminar.
Space is limited, please be sure to register early.
Be Equipped for One Another Ministry
Do you care deeply, but sometimes struggle to know how to care like Christ?
*Find God’s Answers to Life’s Seven Ultimate Questions: Learn how to relate Christ’s changeless truth to our changing times.
*Learn how to understand people biblically: Discover how God designed us to live, love, and relate.
*Learn how to diagnose problems scripturally: Uncover what went wrong—why do we do the things we do?
*Learn how to prescribe God’s solutions effectively: Apply Christ’s answers for our daily life problems.
*Learn how to weep with those who weep: Offer sustaining care for discouraged people—empathize with people.
*Learn how to give hope to the hurting: Offer healing comfort for suffering people—encourage people as you relate God’s truth to daily life.
*Learn how to be a dispenser of grace: Offer reconciling care-fronting for sinning people—enlighten people as you speak the truth in love.
*Learn how to disciple, coach, and mentor: Offer guiding counsel for growing people—empower people to tap into Christ’s resurrection power.