Top 20 Sister Blogs
Yesterday I noted that this week is the One-Year Anniversary of the launch of the new RPM Ministries website. As part of “Anniversary Week,” today I’m sharing the Top Twenty Referral Sites. These sites referred the most readers, but more importantly, they are excellent sites for your life and ministry. I thank each of them for their referrals and for their ministry in my life.
1. Challies.Com: The Internet home of Christian blogger and book reviewer, Tim Challies—one of the most popular Christian bloggers in the world.
2. The Gospel Coalition: The premier site for Evangelical Christians deeply committed to renewing their faith in the gospel of Christ and to reforming ministry practices to conform fully to the Scriptures.
3. Discerning Reader: A site dedicated to reviewing Christian books (I post reviews on Discerning Reader on Christian living, biblical counseling, church history, and multi-cultural ministry).
4. CCEF: The Christian Counseling and Education Foundation—home to blogs and resources by leading biblical counselors such as David Powlison, Tim Lane, Paul Tripp, Ed Welch, and Mike Emlet.
5. Monergism: This one pleasantly surprised me coming in this high, simply because I had not realize they were linking this often and sending this many visitors. Monergism exists to equip Christians in the truth by making available the finest classic articles and resources of historical orthodoxy.
6. Everyday Christian: Your source for Christian views on the news (I post my take on topics relevant to Christian living and the news).
7. Kingdom People: The Net home of author (Holy Subversion) and blogger Trevin Wax. Among other great resources his “Trevin’s Seven” keeps you current on the best blogs each week.
8. GriefShare: An excellent ministry with resources and small group recovery ministries. My book God’s Healing for Life’s Losses is the first ever “GriefShare Presents” book.
9. Don’t Stop Believing: Mike Wittmer’s blog provides excellent, easy-to-read insights into Christian theology for everyday living.
10. Adrian Warnock: Adrian is a Christian writer, blogger, and author of Raised with Christ.
11. Phoenix Preacher: Linking you to up-to-date Christian resources on the web.
12. Grace Dependent: The web home of Pastor Mark Kelly, a good friend, godly pastor, and skilled biblical counselor.
13. The Gospel Coalition Review: A Christian book review ministry of the Gospel Coalition (I post book reviews for them on biblical counseling topics).
14. Counseling Solutions: Rick Thomas’ site where you’ll find excellent resources for biblical counseling and Christian living.
15. Brad Hambrick: Blogs and resources from a biblical counselor with great biblical insight and practical information.
16. Wise Counsel: Phil Monroe’s site: Musings of a Christian Psychologist. Provides thought-provoking daily blogs.
17. Lucy Ann Moll: Caring biblical counselor, speaker, blogger, and writer.
18. Biblical Counseling for Women: The blog home of Julie Ganschow—an excellent biblical counselor and insightful blogger.
19. Dr. Laura Hendrickson: Laura is a psychiatrist and biblical counselor—a rare combination, and her refreshing insights are well worth applying.
20. Capital Bible Seminary: The seminary where I teach and where I launched and chaired the MA in Christian Counseling and Discipleship department.
Join the Conversation
What Christian blogs minister to you the most?