A Prayer for Sunday Worship: Forgiveness
“Heavenly Father, instead of endless drips of guilt, I trust that You bathe us in Christ with forgiveness. I ask that Your promises of daily grace cascade upon me like an invigorating waterfall. I pray that Your personal promises of forgiveness spray over me today as I turn toward You in repentance and faith. I choose to believe Your Word”:
• “For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us” (Psalm 103:11-12).
• “Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance?… You will again have compassion on us; you will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea” (Micah 7:18-19).
• “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool” (Isaiah 1:18).
• “In your love you kept me from the pit of destruction; you have put all my sins behind your back” (Isaiah 38:17).
• “I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you” (Isaiah 44:22).
RPM Ministries: Equipping You to Change Lives with Christ’s Changeless Truth